In Chinese legend, Kunlun Mountains are acclaimed to be the home for many deities and sages. In this sacred mountains, there are lots of sacred flowers and beasts, and Kunlun Snow Chrysanthemum is one of them. It’s health benefits has been widely compared with the wild Ginseng of Chang Bai Mountains in Jilin.
Growing at a high altitude of 3000 metres, it only blossom once every August with very short blooming lifespan, making it a very rare tea that absorbs the essence of the ‘Heavenly’ Mountains. Dark red amber liquor when brewed with pleasant floral smell and natural subtle sweet taste, this tea is completely on another level compared with Chrysanthemum tea.
– Caffeine free
– Detox and Anti-Aging
– High amounts of amino acids and proteins, which are beneficial to your health by lowering blood sugar, reducing bad cholesterol, and preventing heart diseases
– Helpful in treating skin problems and increasing immunity power
– Reduce high blood pressure
– Improving eyesight
– Ease sore throat, and anti-inflammatory
– High amounts of anti-oxidant
Distinctive aroma sweet smell and pleasant flavour.
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag for 1-2 minutes or 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea in a cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to ‘wash’ the tea.
Keep in cool dry place, away from strong light and odour. Refrigerate after opening.