Benefits of Lavender Tea
– calming (great for bedtime tea);
– improves sleep;
– reduce cholesterol level;
– reduce stress & anxiety;
– anti-oxidants properties that help to eliminate toxins;
– anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed muscles in the throat and chest, making it easier to breathe;
– anti-bacterial properties that help to eliminate bacteria that can cause chest colds and congestion.
– contain high essential oil and often use to freshen up a variety of personal items from clothes to hair.
– steep small amount of organic lavender for 3-5 minutes in hot water;
– add honey to sweeten the tea;
– Longer infusion will make the tea stronger and more intense in flavour. However for lavender tea, it will taste slight bitter if you steep for too long. 3-5 minutes is the most recommended time.
– Lavender tea does not turn into purple colour after steeping, it has a light tea-hue colour and maximum steeping is 5minutes to enjoy the best aroma.