- Ideal for brewing teabags and loose tea leaves
- Capacity 250ml (Mini) 600ml (Large)
- Handmade glass teapot with Anti-Lid-dropping design
- No effect on taste and odour
- Elegant appearance
- For iced tea! Can withstand sudden temperature changes from -20oC to 150oC
- Safe for direct fire
- Stainless steel filter
Brewing Recommendation for OVP Teabag:
- 3 sachets per teapot with hot water level just above upper handle of teapot
- Steep time: 3-5 mins
Maintenance of Glass Teapot
- Use a soft cloth to clean on a regular basis to maintain crystal clear surface
- Use toothpaste or fresh lemon juice to remove stubborn tea stains
- Use a non-metal teaspoon to avoid damage to glass
Glass, not dishwasher safe
Large: 8.5cm (base dimeter) by 12cm (height)
100% natural Black tea leaves
1 teabag for 200ml, 90°C, 1st Brew 3-min; 2nd brew 4-min.
3 teabags for a pot for 600ml, 90°C, 1st Brew 3-min; 2nd brew 4-min.
ICE TEA: 1/2 of hot water, after hot brew, add another same amount of ice cubes.