Unique to Tasmania, Leatherwood Honey is regarded as one of the world’s finest and rarest honey. Harvested from deep within the pristine rainforest of Tasmania’s West Coast, it is naturally organic by virtue. Voted as the best honey in the world and multiple winning award honey, one taste of it will hook you on for life.
As described by International Slow Food Movements : Leatherwood honey is slightly liquid with uniform crystallisation, a smooth creamy texture and an ochre-yellow colour. The perfume is intense with notes of balsamic scents, which develops quickly into clean fresh notes of citrus fruits and white flowers. The flavour is clean and fresh, very balsamic, with lightly spicy notes in its long finish. Overall, the sensation of eating this honey is very pleasurable: it is creamy, buttery, low in acidity and melts in the mouth.
- Easy on stomach and treats gastric problems (GERD, Acid reflux and HeartBurn).
- Rich in Antioxidant and Nutrients.
- Good for skin.
- Help with Upper respiratory infections (Cough, Sinus & Flu).
- Promote burn and wounds healing.
- Boost Immunity.
- Improve in sleep quality.
- Helps prevent and fight cancer.
- Helps with hangover.
- Boost fertility.
- Protects our liver and against bile obstruction damage.
- May improve liver’s ability to control glucose.
Eat it on its own or mixed with lukewarm or cold water and stir with a non metal spoon.
GINGER HONEY TEA
-1 sachet of Matcha
-1 teaspoon Bentong Ginger
Pour 80°C water with 2g of matcha powder in a cup & ginger powder and stir. After it is cooled, add the leatherwood honey and it is ready to drink!
No need to put in the fridge and keep in cool dry place, away from strong light and odour.