1. Fights Inflammation: Fights off colds and flu in a more natural way.
2. Boosts Immunity: Fights infections & bacteria and contains polyphenols that reduce the risk of cancer.
3. Curbs Hunger Pangs: Healthy & caffeine-free. Curbs hunger pangs and enhance weight loss.
4. Boosts Digestion: Boosts the digestive digestive system. Eliminates toxic waste and substances that build up in the body.
5. Helps In Removing Toxins: Rose tea may help prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties.
6. Improves Mood: Enhances mood, relieves stress & depression. Reduces menstrual cramps.
Put 7 buds into 250ml of 80°C hot water and infuse for 8 minutes. Refill up to 4 times.
Add red dates and wolfberries for re-balancing the body’s Qi and blood deficiency.
You may also add a few buds to your green or black tea for a floral twist.
These buds are great for cooking and baking too. Get creative!
BEST STORED IN COOL DRY AREA OR IN FRIDGE.