Kombucha is a fermented tea soda that is fast gaining popularity, due to its purported health benefits such as improved gut health, immunity, joint health and mood stabilisation. Join this special session taught by Melissa Mak, founder of SG Fermentation Friends, Educator at Fizzicle Kombucha and Head Judge of Asia Kombucha Brew-off; to learn how to make this delicious and healthy drink for the young and old.
Visitors are encouraged to purchase the kit. Class is valued at $150, together with a kit sent to their home
What is included?
1) Brewing kit, including Fizzicle’s unique brew pot, suitable for 1.3L brews.
2) Cheese cloth
3) Cornstarch tea bags x 5
4) Fizzicle’s excellent tea (2 x 10g – enough for 2 brews)
5) Kombucha starter (Unique to Fizzicle)
6) 250ml phenolic bottles (x2 or its equivalent).
7) Beautifully illustrated instructional sheet.
What is NOT included?
2) Secondary fermentation items, such as fruits, flowers, herbs and spices.