Immunity & Digestive Drink
For: Immunity, Gut Health, and Digestion
Astri 33 is a refreshing and soothing beverage made from lemongrass, manuka honey UMF5+, fresh lime extract, pandan extract, and 33 different TCM, Jamu, and Ayurvedic herbs. Essential herbs include turmeric, ginger, amla gooseberry, liquorice, Indian ginseng, and asparagus root. Herbs are naturally known to contain beneficial phytochemicals that potentially have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Therefore, the herbs may influence our immunity, skin health, digestion, and general well-being.
Our drink is 100% natural, lower in sugar, high in fibre (equal to 4 apples) and prebiotics which are scientifically proven to promote a healthy digestive system by supporting the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
A product of Singapore, endorsed by Tasty Singapore (Enterprise SG), and manufactured in an ISO22000/HACCP certified facility in Singapore.
– Consume 1/2 or 1 bottle (neat) per day or dilute if desired.
– Shake well before opening.
– Can be served chilled or warm.
– Refrigerate after opening & consume within 3 day(s).
– Unopened bottles can be kept at room temperature for 12 months.
– [Contain natural herbs] Not suitable for those who are: below 12 years old, pregnant, breastfeeding, or with medical conditions. Always consult your doctor first before use.
– Suitable for vegetarian (contain manuka honey)
– Manufactured in a facility that uses: nuts, seeds, soy, wheat, honey & bird’s nest.
– Colour change and sediments are natural and do not affect the quality.
Ingredients: Lemongrass, lime, pandan, prebiotic corn fibre (12 g), crystallised honey, NZ manuka honey UMF5+, turmeric*, amla*, ginger*, liquorice*, guggul, organic black pepper, guduchi, ashwagandha*, coriander, dill, beleric*, chebulic*, long pepper, shatavari, manjistha, laburnum, tribulus, barleria, boerhavia root, cyperus tuber, deodar cedar, finger-leaf-morning glory, horseradish tree leaf, Indian fagonia, malabar nut tree, ginger lily root, & natural xanthan gum. (*organic)